Why do bar things happen to good people?!
At the end of the day, and the end of the bar-- the glorious days of a fresh bar feel so long ago...
Don't fret. Here is what to do if your bar breaks:
1. Put the 2 pieces in a nylon sock or stocking and continue using on your merry way.
2. If you're not into putting nylons on your head (we don't blame you) & want your bar experience back, it's time to get a little crafty.
- melt bars in a saucepan over very low heat
- don't let it burn & stir constantly
- remove from heat when first melted
- pour in a lined vessel or silicone baking mold to pop it out.