What to do if you Dip bar breaks earlier than expected....
Why do bar things happen to good people?!
At the end of the day, and the end of the bar-- the glorious days of a fresh bar feel so long ago...
Don't fret. Here is what to do if your bar breaks:
1. Put the 2 pieces in a nylon sock or stocking and continue using on your merry way.
2. If you're not into putting nylons on your head (we don't blame you) & want your bar experience back, it's time to get a little crafty.
- melt bars in a saucepan over very low heat
- don't let it burn & stir constantly
- remove from heat when first melted
- pour in a lined vessel or silicone baking mold to pop it out.
Simple as that! We wouldn't suggest microwaving the pieces. Instead, think of it like melting chocolate.
-The Dip Crew.